Celebration Bowl Media Credentialing Policies
Thank you for your interest in covering the 2019 Celebration Bowl, featuring the champions of the MEAC and the champions of the SWAC, Saturday Dec. 21, Noon ET at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga.
Request for working media credentials shall be processed online via the Celebration Bowl Credential Application. To obtain credentials for the Celebration Bowl, media members must have an authorized assignment editor/director complete the online credential application. An application does not guarantee approval.
The credential application deadline is Friday, December 11, 2019. Approvals and denials will be sent as soon as the evaluation of the application has been completed and no later than Saturday, Dec. 14.
GOVERNMENT ISSUED PHOTO ID IS REQUIRED TO OBTAIN A CREDENTIAL.
CREDENTIAL DISTRIBUTION POLICIES
Deadline: December 11, 2019
- Credentials granted to working media only. Credentials are not transferable.
- Membership in a writers’ association, or broadcaster association does not automatically qualify an agency or individual for credentials. Having been credentialed for other bowl games does not automatically qualify an agency or individual for credentials.
- Credential requests will be considered only if they are submitted by the sports editor, by the sports director/producer or by the photo editor. Submission of credential application DOES NOT guarantee credential will be issued. Credentials and parking passes will be issued based on approval by the Celebration Bowl media coordinator
- Submission of credential application does not guarantee credential will be issued. Credentials and parking passes will be issued based on approval by the Celebration Bowl Media Coordinator.
- PHOTGRAPHY: Sports editors or photo editors shall request all credentials. Most media agencies will be limited to a maximum of two credentials. All photographers/cameramen must also obtain photo arm band or vest for field access.
Agencies Not Eligible for Credentials
- Freelance writers, freelance photographers. All unaffiliated freelance journalists and/or photographers must have an assignment editor from an established media outlet apply for the credential to be considered.
- Scouts from professional teams.
- Equipment carriers, film runners, other assistants, children or spouses.
- Persons working solely for the purposes of writing or gathering information for a book, movie or short film.
- Radio Stations that do not cover college football on a regular basis or do not have a sports talk radio program.
- Persons working solely for the purpose of gathering video/film of the Marching Band, Cheerleaders or dance teams
- Magazines who publish quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
For questions concerning credentials, please contact Michelle Jinks, Celebration Bowl Media Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.