Thank you for your interest in covering the 2021 Cricket Celebration Bowl, featuring the champions of the MEAC and the champions of the SWAC Saturday December 18, Noon ET at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Ga.
To obtain credentials for the Celebration Bowl, media members must have an authorized assignment editor/director complete the online credential application. Credential applications will be evaluated by the Celebration Bowl Media Coordinator and the school media relations staff. An application does not guarantee approval.
The credential application deadline is December 10, 2021 at 5 p.m. Approvals and denials will be sent as soon as the evaluation of the application has been completed and no later than Saturday, Dec. 11.
We look forward to working with you at the 2021 Cricket Celebration Bowl.
PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION!
CREDENTIAL DISTRIBUTION POLICIES
Deadline: December 10, 2021
Membership in a writers or broadcasters association does not automatically qualify an agency or individual for credentials. Having been credentialed for other bowl games does not automatically qualify an agency or individual for credentials. Credentials are not transferable. Executives and/or staff without game day duties or assignments will not be credentialed.
Credential requests will be considered only if they are submitted by the sports editor, by the sports director/producer or by the photo editor. Submission of credential application DOES NOT guarantee credential will be issued. Credentials and parking passes will be issued based on approval by the Celebration Bowl media coordinator.
- Credentials granted to working media only.
- Only one application per media agency.
- Applications must be submitted by an authorized assignment editor/director.
- If you have been approved for a parking pass, it will available for pick up along with your credential, at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Working media members who have not picked up their credentials at the end of the day on Friday, Dec. 17 should pick up credentials at least two hours prior to kickoff at the Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Gate 1.
- Radio/Podcast media interested in participating in Radio Row, must apply via the credential application. Approval for radio row does not guarantee approval to cover the game.
- PHOTGRAPHY: Sports editors or photo editors shall request all credentials. Most media agencies will be limited to a maximum of two credentials. All photographers/cameramen must also obtain photo arm band or vest for field access.
- Submission of credential application does not guarantee credential will be issued. Credentials and parking passes will be issued based on approval by the Celebration Bowl Media Coordinator.
- No credentials issued to freelance writers, freelance photographers, scouts, equipment carriers, film runners, other assistants, children or spouses.
For questions concerning credentials, please contact Michelle Jinks, Celebration Bowl Media Coordinator at email@example.com.