The only facility in the world to host the Olympics, Super Bowl and Final Four is entering is final season in 2016-17. The Georgia Dome will be replaced by the new Mercedes-Benz Stadium, opening a mere 80 feet from the current Georgia Dome.
The NFL’s clear bag policy will be enforced at the Air Force Reservation Celebration Bowl starting in 2016. For more information on the bag policy, click here.
For directions and parking information, click here.
The Georgia Dome doors will open at 9:30 a.m. on game day.
Georgia Dome A-Z
The Georgia Dome’s barrier-free environment provides a complete event experience. Elevators, escalators, and ramps make all levels accessible. Depending on specific event configuration, we can provide 500+ wheelchair and companion spaces on the Lower, Club, Mezzanine, and Suite Levels. Disabled guest and companion must have specific tickets for their seats.
Each Lower, Club, and Mezzanine restroom offers private wheelchair accessible facilities. In addition, accessible private family restrooms, equipped with emergency light pull chains are located on Lower and Mezzanine Levels, in the end zones of the stadium. The Upper Level due to sightline and structural restrictions does not offer accessible eating and restrooms.
Alcohol will be served at the Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl for guests 21 years of age and older. Patrons are allowed to purchase two alcoholic beverages at a time. Sales will cease at the end of the 3rd quarter.
With the exception of service animals, all animals & pets are prohibited inside the Dome for any reason.
ATMs are located at all six main gates, in the Club Level Verizon Lounges, and across from Aisles U10, U15, U25, U36, U43, and U51.
Baby Changing Stations
Each restroom throughout the Georgia Dome contains a baby changing station.
Packages, bags and purses are subject to a visual inspection of the item’s contents at the gates. If staff cannot identify all the contents, guests are asked to move items to allow for a complete inspection. Guests who refuse inspection can be denied entry. In general, backpacks/drawstring of any size are not allowed in the Dome.
The NFL Clear Bag policy will be enforced during the Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl. More info on this policy can be found HERE (link to Bag Policy page)
Banners and Signs
The Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl and Georgia Dome encourage fan support. Banners or signs are permitted if they conform to these guidelines:
- Handheld banners may not exceed 3’ wide x 3’ long, horizontal
- They do not obstruct building signage, scoreboards or other fans’ sightlines
- They are event-specific and contain no advertising
- They are in generally accepted good taste. Note that “good taste” is defined at the discretion of the Dome and the Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl
- Banners and flags no larger than 3’ X 8’ may be affixed to railings (except the Lower Level near the field) with rope or twine. Wire and tape may not be used.
- Banners or signs on poles are not permitted in the Dome. They may not be attached to long flagpoles.
- Banners may not be fastened to any surface with tape, staples, Velcro, zip ties, etc.
- Permanent building signs, white on red, are for venue and emergency directions. Signs brought in by fans may not under any condition obstruct Georgia Dome permanent or temporary event signs.
Cameras and Video Recorders
Still cameras are permitted. Video recorders are not permitted. Any camera with a detachable lens larger than 6” is prohibited. Cell phone cameras are always permitted to use however, selfie sticks are prohibited.
Cell Phone Charging Stations
Cell phone charging stations can be found throughout the Georgia Dome. Below you will find the locations for each level.
- Lower Level – one location at lower gate B
- Verizon Club Level lounges – four locations total; two in the north lounge, as well as two in the south lounge.
- Upper Level – 4 locations total; 1 in each quad of the upper level
Children’s Entry Policy
Children less than 33” in height (or shorter than the turnstile bar) may enter without a ticket. A child who enters without a ticket must sit in a guardian’s lap, and may not interfere with the sightlines or game experience of other guests.
Club Level & Club Lounges
The Verizon Wireless Club Level (200 level sideline) is exclusive to those with valid Club tickets.
2-View Restaurant is located on the east end of Mezzanine Level, at Aisle M34. It is open to all guests in the 200 and Executive Levels.
The Verizon Wireless Club Level contains concierge desks, ATMs and merchandise stands, located in both Club Lounges.
Levy Restaurants manages food and beverage concessions at the Georgia Dome. Concession stands are located throughout the concourses.
Beverage containers are prohibited inside the Dome.
All merchandise stands, portable food carts, and permanent concession stands throughout the Georgia Dome accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
Dome Service Centers
Dome Service Centers are located at each gate, where Guest Services staff provides event and building information. Guests can also pick up wheelchairs and smoking wristbands here. Lost and found items and lost children are kept at the Dome Service Centers during events.
- Gates A, B, C, D on the Lower Level
- Club Level at Ramps 2, 3, 6 and 8
- Mezzanine at Aisle M1, M6, M10, M15, M27, M32, M36, M41
- At Ramps 1, 4, 5 and 8 on the Upper Level
Dropping Off Guests
Fans that need to drop off attendees for an Atlanta Falcons game, can do so on Rhodes Street across from Gate A. Fans travelling south on Northside Drive will be able to turn right onto Rhodes Street. Fans travelling north on Northside Drive will need to turn left onto Carter Street.
Smoking or vaping with an electronic cigarette or e-cigarette is strictly prohibited inside of the building. These guests should be directed to the nearest Dome Service Center to receive a smoking wristband so they may be allowed to exit the building to smoke.
- Public gates are Gates A, B, Upper Gate C, Lower Gate C, Upper Gate D and Lower Gate D
- Guests with Mezzanine tickets should enter the gate indicated on their tickets
- Gate F is reserved for Executive Members (Suite and Club Seat ticket holders)
- Gate E is a non-public gate
All events at the Georgia Dome require guests to submit to bag inspections for entry. All bags brought into the stadium must able to fit into a 12″ X 6″ X 12″ template. In general, backpacks/drawstring of any size are not allowed in the Dome.
For the Air Force Reserve Celebration, the NFL Clear Bag policy will be enforced. More info on the NFL Clear Bag policy can be found HERE (link to Bag Policy page)
Elevators and Escalators
Elevators and escalators are accessible throughout the Dome for all fans. Escalators are located at the gates, at the corners of the Dome.
Re-entry is not allowed at the Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl. Guests who wish to smoke may obtain a smoking wristband from the nearest Dome Service Center and exit and re-enter via the designated smoking exit doors.
First Aid Station locations:
- Floor Level by Security, x 8091
- Lower Level at Gate D, x 3582
- Club Level at Ramp #3, located behind the 1876 Bar
- Upper Level at U22, x 3708
Food and Beverage Policies
The Georgia Dome offers a variety of food choices at its concession stands. Guests may not bring outside food or beverages into the Dome. Items may be consumed outside the Dome, returned to a vehicle, or thrown into the trash.
Distributing handbills, flyers, pamphlets or other printed materials is not permitted on Georgia Dome property without written consent from the Georgia Dome.
Lost and Found
Items left in the seating bowl are brought to the nearest Dome Service Center located at each gate. After the event, guests may call GWCC Public Safety at 404-223-4978 to claim their lost items.
The Mezzanine Level includes sections 201-216 and 227-243, and is considered separate from the Club Level seats, although both are on the 200–level. Mezzanine tickets are not allowed in Club sections. To enter and exit Mezzanine sections, guests use the Mezzanine stairs at each gate, on the Lower Level.
Smoking: Mezzanine guests may take the stairs at Aisles M4, M12, M30 and M38 down to gate level and obtain a smoking wristband at any gate for smoking areas outside the gates.
Noise Making Devices
Artificial noisemakers are not permitted inside the Dome. Any exceptions will be made at the discretion of the Dome.
The Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl and Georgia Dome promote a family environment. Profanity will not be tolerated. If profanity becomes an issue, guest Management will speak to the individual(s) and ask them for their cooperation. If the party chooses not to cooperate they may be ejected from the facility.
For comfort and security, guests are not permitted to enter the Georgia Dome with the following items:
- Animals, except certified, leashed service animals
- Artificial noisemakers including air horns
- Bottles and cans
- Bicycles and skateboards
- Fireworks, sparklers or smoke-producing devices of any kind
- Food and beverages, with the exception of special medical or dietary needs.
- “Heelies”, rollerblades and scooters
- Helium-filled balloons
- Illegal drugs
- Inflatable balls
- Large bags, larger than 12”X6”X12”
- Laser pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Silly String
- Video recorders
MARTA (Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority) operates throughout metro Atlanta. Rates are $2.50 for each trip. The Vine City MARTA station is outside Gate A. The Philips Arena / Georgia Dome station is accessible outside Gate D and Upper Gates C and D.
Radios are welcome into the Dome, provided they are equipped with earphones.
The Georgia Dome provides 69 restrooms located throughout the venue. Each has a baby-changing station, and most have a child-holding seat in one stall.
- Family / Special needs restrooms are located in the following areas:
- Aisle L6, Lower Level
- Aisle L32, Lower Level
- Club Level, west end concourse behind Taco Mac
- AL Level, east and west end concourses
- BL Level, west end concourse
- Aisle U41, Upper Level
To preview the view from your seat before heading to the game, please visit the Atlanta Falcons tickets page by clicking here.
Segways are considered mobility assistance devices, like wheelchairs. They are allowed, but must not obstruct aisles, seats, stairwells or gates, and must not obstruct the normal flow of pedestrian traffic. The Georgia Dome is not responsible for segways left unattended.
- Smoking and vaping are strictly prohibited in the Georgia Dome.
- Guests pick up smoking wristbands after showing valid game ticket at the Dome Service Centers. Both the wristband and the valid ticket are required for re-entry. Smoking areas are located outside the gates.
The Air Force Reserve Celebration Bowl and Georgia Dome welcome guests with strollers, as long as they do not prohibit the normal flow of traffic or take up a space designated for persons with disabilities. The Georgia Dome is not responsible for strollers left unattended.
Strollers can also be checked at a Dome Service Center, provided space is available.
The Tag-A-Kid program allows guests attending events with young children to obtain a wristband displaying their name, parent’s names, phone number and seat location to aid in the safe return of their children should they become separated. Tag-A-Kid wristbands are issued at the Dome Service Centers.
- Tailgating before events is allowed in all Dome flat parking lots, and is specifically prohibited in the campus multi-level garages.
- Vehicles may take up only one parking space, and tailgating equipment may not extend beyond the parking space, or impede vehicles driving through the lot.
- Grills, chairs, coolers and other equipment may not take up a parking space. Tailgating is confined to the area directly behind the vehicle.
- Adjacent landscaped areas are common areas and may not be claimed exclusively.
- Dispose of trash in appropriate receptacles. Dispose of coals in coal containers provided in the lots.
Taxi companies have cabs circling nearby after most large Dome events . The most reliable places to direct guests are Upper Andrew Young International Boulevard, around Philips Arena, GWCC main entrance or the Omni Hotel. Direct guests to exit Upper Gate C or Upper Gate D and walk across International Plaza to the taxi stands.
Umbrellas may be brought into the Georgia Dome but are not permitted to be open. On rainy days umbrella bags are available at Dome Service Centers.
The Georgia Dome offers free Wi-Fi as a complimentary service to fans. Fans can access the Internet by joining the Wi-Fi network “DomeWiFi” on their mobile devices while in the stadium.